Head of Group IT (100%)
Head of Group IT (100%)
23. September 2021
Hemro Group is one of the world's rapidly growing and market-leading providers of coffee grinding solutions. Our customers have known and valued us for years as an innovative manufacturer and supplier of branded coffee grinders with the highest quality standards for professional use in gastronomy, retail and coffee roasters in many countries. Our brands Mahlkönig, Ditting, Anfim and HeyCafé enjoy a very high level of awareness in the global market for coffee processing and coffee preparation and underpin our quality standards. We are looking for a leader to support our team in our Headquarter in Bachenbülach (ZH) in the position of
Head of Group IT (100%)
Purpose of the role
The Head of Group IT has global responsibility for the delivery of Hemro's IT strategy, aligning IT deployments in a commercial and effective manner, managing the systems, maximizing adoption of technologies, and delivering on any strategic business change programs using both internal and external resources.
- Design and deploy an IT Strategy to support Hemro's Vision, ensuring that innovation, security, reliability, cost and utilization are the cornerstones of any proposal.
- Work with the senior management team to horizon scan for new technologies, provide solutions and services to the business that retain and increase competitive advantage.
- Ensure security and compliance remains central to the IT strategy implementation. Keeping current with risks, threats, vulnerabilities and regulatory requirements relating to the security of Hemro's data and that of its employees and clients.
- Coordinate and facilitate consultation with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new technology implementations.
- Identify opportunities for appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources, including staffing, sourcing, purchasing, and in-house development.
- Manage the Group IT budget, employ robust and auditable processes and ensure rigor is applied to challenging prices internally and with external suppliers.
- Manage the relationships with external suppliers, ensuring that the optimum services and supplies are procured and that contracts engaged into are fit for purpose and meet the business need.
- Establish IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate IT organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Supervise recruitment, development, retention, and organization of all IT staff in accordance with corporate budgetary objectives and personnel policies.
- Ensure continuous delivery of IT services through oversight of service level agreements with end users and monitoring of IT systems performance.
- Commercially astute with proven track record of aligning to and supporting Business Strategy and client requirements.
- Experience and interest of identification and application of new technologies to drive competitive advantage.
- Exceptional client service ethos to champion the development of IT service provision and technology adoption.
- Experience managing and/or directing an IT/business operation with a proven track record of successfully delivering IT business plans across multiple jurisdictions.
- Career IT Professional with demonstrable evidence of continued professional development
- Considerable knowledge of business processes, management, budgeting, and business operations.
- Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications, and outsourced systems.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Proven leadership ability, able to motivate staff to deliver high quality output in line with set priorities.
- 10 years working experience and 5 years of experience in an ICT leadership role, preferably in an international environment
- Strong business minded and ability to assess ICT opportunities against cost and potential benefits
- Broad knowledge in ICT technology, architecture and data management
- Ability to lead transformational initiatives with multiple stakeholders and delivery partners
- Track record in successful implementation of digital business solutions
- Experience in SAP as a plus
- Effective communication and facilitation skills
- Languages: Fluent in German and English
As part of a team in an international environment, we offer you an extremely interesting and versatile position in which you can contribute and help shape our future. You will experience an ambitious, growing, and highly innovative environment. Become part of a motivating working atmosphere with creative and challenging projects.
Did we spark your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date by e-mail to email@example.com.